Friday 31 October 2008

Christine

Christine set poster

Christine the bride


In early September when I am in my bad mood & bad health in RL, my SL sis Yuriko asked me if I can design something to match her new Wedding gowns series. I accepted her request without any doubt since I love her gowns designs since 2005. Now she finally have new store grand open and release her new wedding gowns series. (Read here)

Now let me first release the necklace & earrings set "Christine" in matching Yuriko's bridal gown "Beautiful Sunday" (More pictures).

I get the inspiration from this bridal gown's patterns. Antique gold is the main colour of this gown so I select anitque gold as metal of this design. Diamonds, pearl & earthstones are the main gemstones I used in this jewels. Just like all of my previous designs, I used primary linden's prims to craft this design out. It have 9 gemstones colours for your selections. Suit wedding party or any formal occasions.

Where to buy? Gold line, Bratz
Love the gown? Silver Rose Designs

Bridemaids set and the flowergirl set release soon! Keep checking with us :)