Wednesday 29 August 2007

Oriential Tang Dynasty Empress Jewerly Set & Hair accessory



To match Nicky Ree Tang Empress Outfit & the Rei Gully Old style Chinese lady hair, I designed this Oriental Jewelry Set & the Hair Accessory. ( Read Oriential Tang Dynasty Empress!!) In most Dynasty, Ladies love flowers so much. So I Get inspiration of flowers pattern on Nicky Ree Dress & design this. I use Pearl, Jade, & Old gold to make this set. Since this set have no diamond, I haven't add any sparkle on it. You can touch the picture to see the details.

Well In this set, I include The necklace, the earrings, & 4 Hair accessories. Why 4? Since one is I linked all 3 hair accessories that including the flowers with pearls on the top of the hair, The side flowers with pearl tear drops & the back gold flowers hair clip. This is more easy for those who want to make herself to be Tang empress So she can wear all accessory once (attach to mouth). For those who want to wear this with their modern outfit, they can select wearing the hair accessory separately too.

Available at BijouxOr Design main store & My mini spot at Hong Kong Island . Well I plan to make Hong Kong Island shop as Oriental Jewelry design shop later once I have more chinese traditional jewelry design :D

No comments: