Tuesday 6 March 2007

GOLD PRINCESS GELESIA SET & CROWN

Princess Gelesia Gold Necklace & Earring Set
(Release Today)



Gemstone colours including:-
White diamond / Pink diamond / Purple Diamond / Babyblue diamond / Black diamond / Green Diamond / Citrine Diamond / Ruby / Blue Saphire

The name "Gelesia" is a Spainish name means "happiest". I want my aunti Spink be the happiest Bride & wife in SL world so I designed this in White Gold Version in 9 Jan 2007 for her Wedding. Many customer asked me if I crafted any in gold & therefore I make this design in Gold & add to 9 gemstone selections. The set including a pair of earrings (transfer only) & a necklace (modify/transfer) with controlable sparkling. Elegant set for bride / Princess/ Queen/ Formal outfit.

Avaliable at :- Ground Floor at BijouxOr Design building at Le'Bear castle

If you select this as your bride jewelry set, there will be a set that suit bridemaid & flower girl to match this design. Will be release soon.


Princess Gelesia Gold Crown
(Release Today)




This crown is my 4th crown design & it was designed in white gold in the early January 2007 to match the Princess Gelesia set. You can see that in the picture, it look much more elegant in Gold. Controlable sparkling with transfer permission only.

Available at:- 3/F at BijouxOr Design building at Le'Bear castle

No comments: